life's adrenaline.

about the accident; in a nutshell, i survived. the only reason i could go on with my road trip was the heavy medication.

life's been pretty unpredictable recently. opportunities pop up randomly. they're only good if you grab 'em. The quarter began & the only thing in my mind was to study hard. My plans got rerouted when my uncle bought a new business. he purchased another restaurant, Tony Roma's. the only one in the Bay. i have been busy there ever since. it's exciting to be there and watch my uncle work his magic in managing it excellently. Life has become a rush of excitement for me ever since, in regards to balancing work, studies, social life, my personal life & hobbies. Definitely not easy, considering 4 out of 7 days I'm at the restaurant. I'm loving it, no doubt. but just need time to sort everything out.

side note: alex chew is starting a new company. Hoovix.com. He'd be doing everything from web designing to video editing etc. He hasn't even launched his website but MediaCorp came down to interview him. Great contacts innit? Anyways, just a shout-out. Good luck boy!

ps: what happened to 2009? It's April already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Aristotle & I
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates