we need them two.

There are two people we need in our life. These 2 better be our besties and by our side all through life. It's just so very necessary.

1. A Hairstylist / Female Barber.
2. a Lawyer.

Agree?


Moving on. How did I get hurt? First stop on the road trip was Pismo Beach, CA. After stopping at our motel, we left for the Kayaking center. There we learnt that there wouldnt be any kayaking done all week because of heavy winds out there. Shucks! Next option which we kinda were not so enthusiastic about for some reason were riding the ATVs. At Pismo, they have acres of Sand Dunes just like in the deserts. Soft beach sand that go on and on where you can go wild with your ATVs. So we rented them for 2 hours.
For the first 30 minutes, we were barely getting accustomed to the bikes. We explored the dunes and even did jumps. 40 minutes later I lead the way by speeding over knolls. Only realized I've ran over a knoll once I was mid-air. Landed on my head; ATV on my neck. Hospital; Scans. Barely survived.

Rested for a day before I hit the road again. Hit hollywood, LA next day to meet with S.Shahi for lunch. Got my look-alike Wayfarer there. :)
After lunch, Vegas bound.

We managed to hit most of the hotels + clubs. All except one club we were on the Guestlist. Sweet!

Hotel/Club list:

MGM Grand : Studio 54
New York - New York : ROC
Wynn: Tryst (Best)
The Mirage: Jet Nightclub (The Biggest in name)
Bellagio
Caesars Palace (Love!)
Treasure Island

Will (try) put up pics soon guys.
Time for class. Laters people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Aristotle & I
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates