put the key under the mat and you know i'll be over der.

so our beloved and ever trustable Singapore Airlines was having a sale yesterday. No silly, not selling their planes away. Instead, their air ticket prices were slashed quite a noticeable amount. Mr. Kang decided to go shopping.

Normal price to fly to Singapore $1100. Lowest it has been is US$1000.
I bought it at $670. *Background church choir.. HAAALLEEELUYYAAHH*

I had no plans whatsoever but with ticket prices at such a low, one must be blind not to take a trip.

August 28th to September 20th. I'm excited.
( I spoke to my summer class lecturer and he said he'd shift the final 3 days before time for me. Sweet! Thus August 28.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Aristotle & I
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates