cars.

in the u.s, the car market is huge, as you can imagine. but it isn't just the new car market that so vital but the used car market here is as vital. here, we have websites such as craigslist.org, where it's free to sell or purchase your cars on. it's a simple site which everyone uses; dealers and individuals.

my audi's for sale. yet again. in punjabi we say, "Loha Nayi Changa" or the metal is not good implying that the car is not lucky or of good breed. the a4 is powerful and sporty but as a student i look for reliability. not to say my audi has broken down on me (touch wood), but i've spent a whole lotta money on this car. my first two i didn't spend any money on maintenance. i just spent on her tires. she's running great now, looking better than ever after a wash today, but i know that she has to go, sooner better than later. i love her fo sho. but it'll be better for my pocket.

an individual asian buyer is coming tomorrow to see her. and i'm going to try my best to sell her and convince him. past few persons who came to see her were not really convinced. so lets see how it goes.

what i'm looking for as my next car? you know it's easy to buy a nissan 350z, infiniti g35 coupe, vw jetta gli .. just slide the damn card innit. but naa..
looking for something reliable. my co-worker has an early 1990s toyota corolla wagon. it looks old and run down but upon asking him, she's never given 'em no problems. so is it better to spend 15K on something newer but gives you problems or 2K on something mature? tough.

wish me luck.

p.s: this tank of gas is dedicated to her. all 300 miles of letting go more than ever. dedicating this tank to speeds of 80mph and no less. giving her the adrenaline she was made for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Aristotle & I
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates