hundreds on the table, twentys on the floor.

whadddupp

so serious shopping has begun. decided to buy one thing for myself, and it'd be shoes. walked into DSW with a budget of 30-40 bucks. walked out with hugo boss shoes worth 250. i paid only 90 tho. lol. hellllaaa sweeeet tho! jag boy will love em!
you'll see me pimpin 'em in town soon.

dad wanted coupla beer glasses & a whiskey set. customized tho. cost me a bundle believe you me. but hella worth it.
when you guys visit my crib in spore, you'll be served booze in 'em fo shizzle.

hmm, done with dad's gift.
i just need a set of shirt and pants (and nothing else i swear!).
and next up is gifts for the ladies; momma and sista. which of course, i consulted my sister on it. and she already emailed me exactly what i shld get. lol .probably get 'em monday onwards.

just waiting for ah chew to get back to me on his cap size!! hopefully by tonight. com'on chew! ;)

aight peeps. need anything, holla at'cha boy.

till then, laters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Aristotle & I
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates